Action Research Training
Why should you do Action Research?
• To look objectively at what you and your pupils do.
• To take on a departmental/whole school project which will have an impact on future learning.
• To become a more reflective practitioner through inquiry and discussion.
• To contribute to progress on a school-wide/ departmental priority.
• To develop your thinking skills and to motivate change for improvements.
• To increase your knowledge of learning to inform your teaching
£120 per delegate
This price is per delegate for the whole course and covers all events